||Our data processors include all of our staff, whether permanent or contract, full or part-time. All data processors are provided data protection training as part of their induction.
|DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO)
||We do not feel that we fall within the requirements for appointment of a Data Protection Officer (DPO) and have therefore not appointed one.
Does NOT include:
- Our consultancy services
- Our software development services
- Our publication services
- Our Service Desk support services
- OUR WEBSITE and related services at femaleSOCCER.net and webBRIEFCASE.com
- Our other Internet based services such as email, FTP, SSH, cloud-based file storage, etc.
|WE, OUR, US
||Web Briefcase Ltd AKA webBRIEFCASE and our services.
Should you need to contact us at any time, our up-to-date contact details are presented on our websites.
When you register on OUR SERVICE(S), we ask you for certain information or data about you. We will usually collect:
- your email address;
- your name;
- an account password if you're registering for a user account.
We may also collect:
- Your email address and subscription preferences for email alerts, e-newsletters, email mailshots and other email publications;
- links you click on in our services;
- your IP address;
- Information about questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us
Some of this information is personally identifiable information.
This data can be viewed by authorised people in the Government Digital Service (GDS) and our suppliers, to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you've asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access government services and make transactions
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Why we collect data about you
We collect your data to provide services to you. We only collect data which is necessary for those services.
Where your data is stored
We store some data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA). Some of our suppliers and partners are based in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We would not knowingly store, nor transfer your data on nor to servers outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Who can access your data?
We have strict controls over who can access your data, including recording details of why they access it, how they can access it, how it may be transmitted, and to where.
When you register for use of our services, you agree to emails (including account confirmation email, password reminders, alerts and publications) being sent by, and stored on, our service.
Emails are sent by our servers directly and / or GMail, our email service provider.
As a subscriber to our email alerts, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how we can improve our email alert service.
If you've signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time. For instructions on how to do this (since it may differ from service to service), contact our Service Desk.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can't guarantee the security of your data while it is in transit.
Any data you send via our services, is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We will comply with any legal obligations to pass on your information to government departments.
We will not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes without your prior explicit permission.
If you do provide permission, we will record that you have supplied it.
- You can request a list of the types of information / data, and / or the actual information / data we hold about you, or your children.
- You can ask that we delete information about you.
- This will impact on whether, and how, we provide our services to you;
- We may retain some information if there is a known legal requirement to provide that information.
- You can ask us not to collect any more information about you. This is likely however, to impact on whether, or how, we provide future services to you.
- You can ask to be removed (e.g. unsubscribe) from our contact lists, including mailing lists.
- You can change your notification settings on our mailing lists.
- You can find our what information we hold about you.
- You can ask us not to use any of the information we collect for specific purposes.
- We reserve the right (if legally permitted) to charge an administration fee for providing access to information
- When you request your information, we will ask for identification to ensure we are not providing your information to someone else.
- We will supply your information in a PDF or .CSV file (data only) .ZIP file, protected with a password, in one of the formats / means:
- Printed materials sent to your primary contact address if supplied
Links to / from other services
See above ref: disclosing your information.
We may receive information from third party services. The third party organisation is accountable for the provision of this information. We may use and store this information if it is needed to provide OUR SERVICES to you.
Any further questions / comments?
If you have any further questions or comments, please contact us. Our current contact details are available on this website under the About menu.